We, at Aspen Grove Studios, welcome you to our new site! We hope that you love the new look and feel of this site as much as we do. It’s our first big step in finally embracing Extra and we have a lot of “Extra” new and “Extra” wonderful features.
- Magazine-style: For accommodating larger volume of content to provide you with everything Web Design, WordPress, Extra, and Divi. Extra is great for organizing and displaying content that is easy to navigate.
- Shop: It’s still powered by WooCommerce but you will notice improvements to the design letting you navigate it easier.
- Post Sliders: Notice this dynamic blog feature available in Extra.
- Voicemail Button: Powered by SpeakPipe, it lets you interact with us easily! It’s a feature we have implemented specifically for WP The Podcast’s Q&A. Yes, you read that right. We’re launching a Podcast 4-5-2016!
- Better Customer Support: We stepped away from archaic email-based support and moved to an advanced ticketing system.
- The Zone (coming soon): A place where you can sign up, login and see exactly how those beautiful Divi demos were created – for FREE!
Just like where we took our inspiration from,
… we want to Grow and Expand.
When we first planted the seed in the WordPress Developing community that has now become Aspen Grove Studios , we didn’t expect it to grow as big or fast as it is now – and it’s getting bigger everyday! We would like to extend our thanks to all the people who have supported us along the way!
Enhanced Customer Support
As our thanks, we will generate blog posts several times weekly on everything WordPress, Divi, and Extra. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter by filling out the form in the footer of our site.
Soon we will also be launching “The Zone” where you can sign up for free to have access to how beautiful and professionally-designed websites were built using the Divi and Extra builders.
We learned from the community ourselves and we believe that we must keep the exchange flowing.
That is also what our new Voicemail button is for— to keep the conversation going. You hear from us, we hear from you! So please leave us a message with your questions or leave us a message saying hi, we love hearing from you!
This “Voicemail button” is also optimized for the streaming of our Podcast we will soon be launching. We will be discussing all things WordPress. You can even air your questions or insights. Also be on the lookout for special guests we will be interviewing in the studio!
We couldn’t emphasize more how we want to cater to your needs so we have enhanced our customer support in our new site. With Extra, we hope to keep you satisfied. We’re stepping away from the e-mail based support and moving to an advanced ticketing system that would let us cater to your needs faster than we did before. All support tickets also auto-populate a searchable database, which means customers do not have to wait for a response from the support team as the answer may already be in the database.
While the new ticketing system is reliable, we understand your need for quick answers and to give you access to quick information, the new Aspen Grove Studios site has a FAQ page that is auto populated with support tickets that have been submitted. It becomes a searchable database so you can find answers to all your questions, you can register to have access to the information we think you might need here.
The shop, still powered by WooCommerce, was improved to give our customers a smoother shopping experience.
Currently our team is working on more products that we will launch soon… the first being Walden, a child theme for Extra. Followed by Aspen, another child theme for Extra. To stay up to date with all of the latest products and news please sign up for our newsletter.
We also offer Web Design services and can build you your very own custom website. We can create a concept or we can bring your concept to life for your business. Contact us today to get more info!
Feel free to leave us a comment, let’s keep the conversation— growing!