Create an attractive and engaging testimonial section for your website with the ultimate testimonial plugin: Testify. Both easy to use and customize, setting up a beautiful and functional testimonial section to showcase positive customer feedback is a breeze. With Testify, you’ll be enticing site visitors and converting them into customers in no time.
View the Testify demo site here >>
View the Testify documentation here >>
- Increase your brand’s credibility and social proof by displaying positive customer feedback and recommendations of your products and/or services.
- Embed unlimited testimonials across your website with easy-insert shortcodes.
- Use categories and tags to display various testimonials, relevant to either pages, posts, products or custom post types, throughout your website.
- Use the Testify Customizer console to set global testimonial settings that will reflect site-wide.
- Edit the shortcode parameters to bypass the global settings to give an individual testimonial a unique look and feel.
- No knowledge of code or CSS required
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Integrated with Caldera Forms, Testify allows you to create an extra special form submission that allows for happy clients to simply submit their feedback through your website
- Automatic version updates
- Unlimited installs, updates and support
Attract new users and convert them into customers with Testify.
Testimonials are incredibly powerful web elements that increase a brand’s credibility and social proof by showcasing user feedback of a product or service’s success. With Testify, the ultimate testimonial plugin, setting up a striking testimonial section is a breeze: simply enter your content – testimonial quote or recommendation, author name and customer featured image – and embed the shortcode into any page, post or project. Once complete, Testify will generate a horizontal grid of your customer’s featured images, and automatically scroll through their image, quotes and recommendations.
Testify supports both categories and tags. By simply editing the shortcode parameters, you’ll be able to display a number of testimonials, relevant to various pages, posts, products or content types, across your site. Easy to customize, Testify ships with an Appearance > Customizer editor which allows you to style your testimonial to suit any brand identity, style guide or theme aesthetic with ease. From changing display font groups and sizes to setting spacing between images as well as animation durations and transition states, using the multitude of Customizer options will define site-wide settings for your testimonials. If you’re looking to give a testimonial a unique look and feel or function, simply edit the shortcode parameters to bypass the global settings.
To use Testify you will need a self-hosted WordPress installation running a WordPress theme.