Product Sales Report Pro for WooCommerce
Product Sales Report Pro for WooCommerce
All price options are billed annually (except for lifetime plans). You may cancel your subscription at any time. Products subject to a yearly license for support and updates. View terms.
Quickly build effective sales reports for your WooCommerce store. Get the metrics you need for better planning and smart decision making. Setup an unlimited number of reports, save them as templates and access them with a click. Good reporting is essential for monitoring product sales performance, planning effective sales strategies, better sales forecasting, accurate accounting, inventory management, and maintaining or reducing your sales cycle.
Reporting Features And Benefits
- One-click generate and share – download your reports with a click or send them as an email to anyone
- Create presets – save your custom report settings, regenerate reports faster, and move preset to other sites
- Date range sorting – with presets or custom start and end dates
- Order status sorting – include or exclude pending payment, processing, on hold, completed, cancelled, refunded, and failed
- For specific user roles – including WordPress built-in roles, roles added by WooCommerce, and custom roles
- Orders from customers with a specific field
- Include specific products – based on product category, product id, tags, products with a specific field, and product variation
- Grouping – bringing an additional reporting field into the mix
- Sorting – choose the field you want the report sorted by and the order that it’ll display in
- Set fields to include – add, remove, and drag and drop ordering
- Format your report – title with dynamic fields, include a header and totals row, and file format options
- Advanced styling – style your reports with custom CSS and branding
Download And Share With A Click
Choose one of your templates or use the report builder to quickly create a custom report, click “Download Report” and your custom report will be generated and downloaded. Or send your report to any email address. Add the email address and click Email Report.
Create And Share Report Presets
Setup your reports once and use them again and again. After you build your report save it as a preset that can be used for comparative growth analysis. Or export your presets and use them across all the WooCommerce stores you manage.
Granular Sorting For Zeroing In On What’s Important
Product Sales Reports gives you granular control and powerful sorting options. See what products are performing best based on quantity or gross sales to help refine your online sales strategy. Sort by date range, order status, item, tags, category, fields, user type, grouping, SKU… you name it, we added it.
Downloadable Spreadsheet And Other Format Options
Download your report with a click or send it as an email for further analysis in your favorite spreadsheet software. Includes CSV or upgrade to the pro version for additional formats including XLSX, XLS, HTML, Enhanced HTML.
Conditional Logic And Dynamic Reporting Range
Use default WordPress and WooCommerce fields as well as custom fields created by third-party plugins. Set conditional logic (i.e. equal to, not equal to, less than, less than or equal to, greater than, greater than or equal to, between, does not exist) and dynamic date range.
Reporting Fields Included
- Product ID
- Product SKU
- Product Name
- Quantity Sold
- Product Categories
- Current Product Price
- Current Product Price (Incl. Tax)
- Current Stock Quantity
- Gross Amount Refunded (Excl. Tax)
- Gross Amount Refunded (Incl. Tax)
- Product Publish Date/Time
- Variation ID
- Variation SKU
- Variation Attributes
- Gross Sales
- Gross Sales (After Discounts)
- Total Discount Amount
- Total Sales Including Tax
- Quantity Refunded
- Tax Refunded
- Other custom meta fields associated with a product or product variation
Developer Friendly And Compatibility
For large product libraries extend how long report generation can run without timing out, buffer size handling, prevent plugin conflicts, toggle cache control, and debug mode. Plus use the custom CSS field to customize the style output of your reports.
Integration And Compatibility
Scheduled Email Reports
Export Order Items Pro
Extra Product Options Addon
Addon for WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin
5-Star Customer Support
Our dedicated full-time support staff is here to help if you run into any problems or have any questions. Our fast, knowledgeable service is one of the reasons our customers love us.
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
If you are not happy with your membership or products, we will refund your purchase. No questions asked!
The best plugin!
Looking for good frontend reports for my marketplace, I came across the winning trio, Products Sales Report, Export Items in combination with Frontend Reports. The trio were the best plugins I have found for this job, but yet they would not answer every single request of my site.
Jonathan had not only led me through the vast options of the plugins, but whenever we found out that it still does not meet completely the need of my site, he would open a feature request and add the specific feature for the next update.
It was all done super fast in very professional and friendly manner.
I'm using support in quite a few aspects of my professional life, and have never met such a Wonderfull support.
Thank you Jonathan
I needed reports to help make informed decisions for ordering new stock from suppliers and the Product Sales Report for WooCommerce was perfect. It can create very granular reports for specific product categories or one grand report for all our products. Well done!