2.1.19 - January 19, 2021
2.1.18 - August 19, 2020
- Load the custom image dialog plugin script via the editor (TinyMCE) instead of enqueuing the script in WordPress. This may resolve an error message that may have appeared near the editor in certain browser(s). Note: If the custom image dialog plugin doesn\'t seem to be loading on the frontend after installing this update (for example, you don\'t see the image button in the editor toolbar), try enabling the \"Enqueue the custom image dialog plugin script via WordPress\" option under Settings > Forum Images > Frontend Display tab > Editor > Use custom image dialog.
2.1.17 - July 2nd, 2020
- Styling improvements for admin page
- Fix broken URL for add link in storage tabs
- Fix: sometimes post passed to plugin for processing appears to have empty content
2.1.16 - March 11, 2020
2.1.15 - December 26, 2019
- Fix: It may not be possible to deactivate the license key in some cases.
2.1.14 - December 19, 2019
- Fix: The \"Disable jQuery UI Dialog RTL stylesheet\" option in the Frontend Display tab cannot be disabled once it is enabled
- Fix: forum reply editor crashes after clicking the Reply link on a forum topic or reply in recent version(s) of bbPress
- Change license to GPLv3+