Export Order Items Pro for WooCommerce
Export Order Items Pro for WooCommerce
All price options are billed annually (except for lifetime plans). You may cancel your subscription at any time. Products subject to a yearly license for support and updates. View terms.
- Simple order sorting for pulling specific purchase information
- Date range selector with common presets or custom start and end date and time
- Presets let you save your export settings and reuse your reports
- Set the data fields that you want to be included in the report
- Filter by order status (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, Cancelled, etc.)
- Use conditional logic with dynamic fields for sorting reports
- Export order reports by user role
- Export all sales or sort by category, tag, product ID, and included field
- Exclude or include free items, refunds, and shipping information
- Set what shows on your reports including custom fields, order line item, and variation
- Change the names and order of fields in the report
- Export in CSV, CSV-ASCII, XLS, XLSX, HTML, and HTML Enhanced formats
- Customize your report layout with dynamic titles, additional rows, how decimals display, and conditional sorting
Upgraded Reporting For WooCommerce
Expand Export Order Items Pro and your WooCommerce reporting capabilities with these reporting addons included with a membership.
Extra Product Options Addon
Scheduled Email Reports For WooCommerce
Frontend Reports For WooCommerce
Product Sales Report Pro For WooCommerce
Create sales reports for your store.
Save Time With Custom Presets
Build your report and save it as a preset that can be used over and over again. Presets can be downloaded with a click and are easy to edit or duplicate to use as a template for setting up new reports faster.
Advance Filtering, Better Reporting
Export Order Items Pro lets you use variables as filters for including and excluding orders from your report. Sort orders dynamically by date and time, fields, user information, product ID, order status, and customer role.
Drag And Drop Report Builder
Setup completely custom reports with drag and drop configuration. Choose what fields you want to be included in your exported order report. Add, reposition, change field titles, and use toggle controls for quickly including or excluding specific fields.
Human Readable Reports
Make your reports easy to read for both humans and efficient for a system. Display or hide the header row, add an empty row after each group, include a totals column, customize how numbers with decimals appear, and sort by a specific field in ascending or descending order to simplify human readability.
More Output Formats
Export Order Items Pro lets you export WooCommerce orders to CSV, CSV-ASCII, XLS, XLSX, HTML, and HTML Enhanced formats to make publishing, reading, and output easier. Send it as an attachment, publish it on your website, import it to your accounting software, and much more.
Easy To Download And Share
Create a new custom report or go to a preset to automatically generate and download. Want to automate report scheduling? Integrates with the Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce plugin to generate and send reports automatically.
Export Order Items Pro has built-in tools to help ensure the best possible compatibility across multiple plugins, themes, and services. Prevent other plugins or code from changing the export query or output and debugging toggle controls.
5-Star Customer Support
Our dedicated full-time support staff is here to help if you run into any problems or have any questions. Our fast, knowledgeable service is one of the reasons our customers love us.
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
If you are not happy with your membership or products, we will refund your purchase. No questions asked!
Looking for good frontend reports for my marketplace, I came across the winning trio, Products Sales Report, Export Items in combination with Frontend Reports. The trio were the best plugins I have found for this job, but yet they would not answer every single request of my site.
Jonathan had not only led me through the vast options of the plugins, but whenever we found out that it still does not meet completely the need of my site, he would open a feature request and add the specific feature for the next update.
It was all done super fast in very professional and friendly manner.
I'm using support in quite a few aspects of my professional life, and have never met such a Wonderfull support.
Thank you Jonathan