TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, Aspen Grove Studios’ Products are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for Aspen Grove Studios and its products. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin, child theme or service pack will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using Aspen Grove Studios’ products. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
Support for child themes, plugins and layout packs sold and distributed by Aspen Grove Studios, LLC is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for Aspen Grove Studios products are provided as long as Aspen Grove Studios is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Aspen Grove Studios, LLC will no longer be responsible for providing support for Aspen Grove Studios products:
- Aspen Grove Studios is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Aspen Grove Studios, LLC.
- Aspen Grove Studios or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through email@example.com to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
Our plugins, child themes and layout packs are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins, child themes or layout packs.
Website & Plugin Content
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugin. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after 14 days.
- No refunds are allowed for The Ultimate Divi Bundle as it contains 3rd party products.
- No refunds are allowed for icon packs
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- No refunds can be processed for the All Access Pass at anytime.
- No refunds will be granted for product renewal payments as you have had 12 full months to cancel the subscription.
- A refund for any particular product or membership will only be granted for the initial purchase. If you have made a purchase, requested a refund for that item and then purchased again we will not issue the refund the second time.
To receive a refund: First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
By purchasing plugin(s) or themes from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.